Taganrog Foundry Limited Liability Company is announcing prompt commissioning of its production capacities for production of iron castings.
The Foundry shall be equipped with modern equipment produced by leading European companies:
- DISA 131Z vertical boxless molding line produced by DISA INDUSTRIES A/S (Denmark);
- EGES induction furnaces (Turkey);
- Automatic pouring device by ABP (Germany)
- DISA TM sand plant;
- DISA MP25-45 core plant;
- WHEELABRATOR shot blasting machine (Germany).
We have the following test and laboratory:
- Universal hydraulic tensile machineуниверсальная гидравлическая разрывная машина by Tinius Olsen, Model Super "L" 60;
- Q4 Tasman 170 Compact stationary polybasic chemical analyzer for metals and alloys;
- Axio Vert Inverted Stage Microscope for laboratory investigations.
Our technological opportunities shall be as follows:
- Maximum casting dimensions – 500 х 600 х 350 mm;
- Weight – up to 40 kg;
- The Foundry production capacity shall be up to 13000 tons of outgoing castings per year;
- Material: grey and ductile iron;
- We shall have a possibility of producing complex core-mold castings;
- Minimum order quantity shall be at least 100 tons per year.
At the moment we are performing works on erection of the supplied equipment.
The scheduled Foundry commissioning shall be in January 2015.